Thursday, May 19, 2011

A new day!

His mercy's are new every morning. Start each day off with a fresh new out look because everyday is a chance to make things better. Yesterday is over no sense looking back. Today can surpass all your expectations it's all about your attitude. The best way is to just ask.  
A prayer:
Jesus you are the author and finisher of our faith. I ask that this day begin with faith, hope, and love. You guide my path. You lord set the tone. So that your will be done in my life today. May I be filled with peace and Joy from heaven and as the day comes to an end may I give thanks for all that you have done, all that you are doing, and all that you are going to do In Jesus Name Amen.
 Here is a sermon to lift you up and give you faith and trust, http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/joel-osteen-ministries/


No comments:

Post a Comment