Monday, October 4, 2010

We are on our way!

Thank you for spending this time with us as we talk about issues which affect each and every one of us in our Cristian walk. It doesn't matter if you are a new Christian, have been a part of the body for years, or are just curious about God, I hope that this blog has something for everyone. I would like to take this time to welcome you and hope that this blog helps you achieve a greater level of understanding of your spiritual self. I would also like to take this time to thank the Lord our God for giving me the motivation, dedication and inspiration to start this ministry, and to thank Him in advance for the ability to positively affect so many lives. I know that I am not worthy of this work, but through His grace and infinite mercy, I am made righteous and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment